Gareth Bale Absent Counter Bilbao

Gareth Bale Absent Counter Bilbao

Real Madrid do not seem to want to take the risk by playing Gareth Bale in counter-Athletic Bilbao at the weekend kaisarjudibola.com.

Where, Wales attacking midfielder is back grazing diajang Copa del Rey, when entertaining Fuenlabrada on Wednesday, which the game ended only with a 2-2 draw.

And the former Tottenham Hotspur came off the bench in the 67th minute to replace Francisco Feuillassier.

However, after the game ended Bale claimed to have recovered completely, after suffering injuries for two months. The reason Los Blancos feel no need to take risks while traveling to Bilbao.

Zinedine Zidane is still desperate for Bale, as the French manager still thinks of him as a player with great influence to help catch up with points from Barcelona in La Liga.

Zidane admires Olympique Marseille midfielder

Zidane admires Olympique Marseille midfielder

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is rumored to be using his son to beat Barcelona in the hunt for Marseille’s young star Maxime Lopez.

Lopez is said to be the second target of the Spanish giants since last season but Spanish media claimed that Zidane’s son could convince the player to choose Santiago Bernabeu because they have good relations with the 19-year-old playmaker.

Last season, Zidane expressed his admiration for the player when questioned about the player’s rise in the press conference.

“Lopez? I have known him for a long time. Especially my son, who knew him well, they played together in Aix-en-Provence, “said the Madrid boss last year.

“He always has an amazing talent for youth his age. It was amazing to see what he did, not only in that age, because at this age he had no effect but because of the personality he showed in the match.

“He ran a lot, but also got a lot of play and made his colleagues play well.”

Juanfran Wants New Contract

Juanfran Wants New Contract

Fullback Atletico Madrid Juanfran wants a new contract at Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.

The 32-year-old’s contract expires in June of 2018. Even so, he openly expressed his intention, to be able to continue a career with Los Rojiblancos.

“Throughout the year, we will continue the negotiation process,” the Spaniard told reporters.

“I do not want to renew my contract, just for the sake of a formality. I want a new contract, because I feel as an important part of the team, and I am still performing well. ”

“I want the club to trust me over the next few years, and I am sure I will be an important player for them. I do not want anyone, simply give me something. “

Pique Not Worrying about the Future of Messi

Pique Not Worrying about the Future of Messi

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique admits he is not worried about the future of Lionel Messi Agen Bola Terpercaya.

The Argentine star still has not pressed a contract extension with La Blaugrana, with the situation putting the future of the player into speculation.

Manchester City are reportedly ready to redeem La Pulga, with a transfer banner of 300 million euros, but the father of the player, Jorge Messi, denied reports that he held a meeting with sporting director City Txiki Begaristain.

But Pique does not seem to be worried about the rumors, and he believes the Messiah will remain in Catalan.

“Although he has not pressed a new contract, I’m not at all worried,” the Spanish defender told reporters. “I know him, I know how his personality is, and I know that he loves Barca very much.”

Zidane Gives Leaky Problem How Long This Madrid Superstar Will Survive

Zidane Gives Leaky Problem How Long This Madrid Superstar Will Survive

Entrenador Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane, ensures there is nothing to discuss about the future of Cristiano Ronaldo. The 32-year-old winger is considered Zizou still have a commitment to Los Galacticos and will last at least until two or three seasons ahead.

Since the entangled cases of alleged tax fraud some time ago, Ronaldo’s future has always been a byword. Due to feel embarrassed with all these allegations, the captain of the Portuguese national team is rumored to leave from Madrid that he had defended since 2009.

Manchester United who lifted his name in European football predicted to be one goal that allows for CR7 when it really goes. Not to forget Paris Saint-Germain also come in line about the uncertain situation that hit the four-winner of this Ballon D’Or title.

After the time had subsided because Ronaldo himself was reluctant to open his mouth and disturbed during the holidays, the issue hengkangnya rise again. This is due to meet with Madrid MU in pre-season test match that will take place in the United States. Zidane himself did not feel depressed because of assessing himself already know about the decision of the player.

“It’s been a lot of talking about Cristiano Ronaldo lately, but it will not change much,” said Zidane.

“Every time I talk to him he always relaxes. He will return from his extra vacation on 5 August. I believe if in two or three years we are still with him, “added the French tactician.

MU own camp also seems to believe if Ronaldo will not return to Old Trafford, at least temporarily. Manager Jose Mourinho said if it was impossible they could repatriate Sporting Lisbon’s top academy with the high price that Madrid asked. (Calciomercato)